How about meeting other young people before the Charity Ball by spending some time together exploring the city of Bern? How about sharing the good memories of that evening over a good brunch on the next day?
Your wishes have come true as a group of young people has organised a special program for participants aged between 18 and 35 who are keen to spend a whole weekend making new acquaintances while discovering the capital of Switzerland.
Saturday 1st February
- 11.15am: Guided tour of Bern, capital of Switzerland, meeting point in front of the Bellevue Palace, Kochergasse 3-5, 3011 Bern
- 12.30pm: Traditional Swiss meal at the Restaurant le Lötschberg, Zeughausgasse 16, Bern
- 3.00pm: Visit of the exhibition "Johannes Itten: Kunst als Leben” at the Kunstmuseum Bern
- 7:00pm: Charity ball at the Bellevue Palace with a special cocktail party for young people on the first floor
Sunday 2nd February
- Holy Mass at the Dreifaltigkeitskirche, Taubenstrasse 6, 3011 Bern at 9.30am in French and 11am in German
- 12.00 pm: Brunch at the Burgunder Bar, Speichergasse 15, Bern
Prices for the special program:
The participation to the special program for young people costs CHF 60.- and your registration will only be confirmed, once we have received your payment.
Prices for the Charity ball:
People from 18 to 30 years old: CHF 140.-
People from 31 to 40 years old: CHF 200.-
Requested payment before the 20th January 2020 to:
IBAN CH38 0900 0000 3129 5201 7
With the specific mention: Ball entry and weekend
During the ball, you might want to buy some roses to get tickets for the tombola. For this, you will have to pay cash in Swiss francs or euros.
1 rose: CHF 30, 4 roses: CHF 100, 10 roses: CHF 250
Please refer to the accomodation list. All hotel suggestions are in the center of Bern and near all the activities.
If you have any questions, please contact the équipe Jeunes SHOMS Isabelle von der Weid and Nathalie de Gottrau firstname.lastname@example.org